Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little hungry today to be honest





Day 3... my hardest day. I know when I break through this day three barrier I will keep on going. I am not going to stop. To be honest. I got on the scale today and have gone from 146lbs to 143 since I began. Not bad. I am sure a lot of it is water weight and my body being able to digest easier without the overload of sugar and bad carbs. Still very encouraging, but also one of the reasons that I always stop on day three. I think it is because I feel thinner and figure maybe I don't need to do anymore. But the fact of the matter is that I want to be my best and I know I am not there yet. I added some pictures. The first two are from today. I did my hair and makeup for the distinct reason that I hate when people put their before pictures up looking like crap and their after picture they are all done up. I want you all to see the real transformation. The other two pictures are from 4 months ago before I was going to start a different workout program that didn't really work. As you can see I have lost a little weight in the four months. But my goal is to actually fit my butt in the bottoms of my swimsuit so I don't have saddle bags hanging out. I am 6 months postpartum in these pictures. The experts say that it takes 9 months to put the weight on for the baby and to expect 9 months to take it off. Therefore, I have three months remaining to be back to my normal self.
I do not feel like I am overweight or fat. So, just in case anybody who may read this and say you really don't look bad for being a mom of two... Let me just say. I am not trying to be a supermodel. I am simply trying to be the best I can be. I know that I need to lead a life of moderation in all areas of my life. Food is one of those areas. I want to be on fire for God and doing the plans He has set out and planned for me to do. I do not feel I can be a success until I move past my sin and truly let go of not feeling pretty. And when I say I will succeed... I mean Christ will succeed through me. For I am nothing without my Savior.
I am going to the mall today to try on some size 6 clothes... that is my goal. Size 6. My husband said if I reach my goal I can have $600 for new clothes when we get our tax return. Oh, and Salsa lessons. Yes, my fabulos husband will take dance lessons with me. That is definitely motivation for me. If you look in my closet I have about 6 shirts that I wear. A bunch of jeans that don't fit well because they are pre-baby. To be honest, I don't know if a size 6 is even possible after my hips have widened... but I can just put my best effort forward and I know that I will be happy either way.

No comments: