Saturday, September 6, 2008

My sister is Crazy... but hey... I will try it..

Here it is, my sister has been doing some research and I have joined her crazy bandwagon. I obviously started this blog as a place to hold me accountable to the goal of looking and feeling better for myself and those around me. I want to be as healthy as I can be so I can focus on more important things in life. I want my lifestyle to flow so easily and be so healthy that others come to me seeking advice. What are these crazy ideas. Apple Cider Vinegar three times daily with water. I looked it up. There are crazy amounts of health benefits from the organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Nasty, but could be worth it. I am willing to try anything that claims to do as much for such a cheap price. Go ahead, I challenge you to do a yahoo search on the health benefits of apple cider. The other thing I am going to begin incorporating into my diet is Cinnamon Flax Oil. I knew flax oil was good for me and use flax on top of my cereals and stuff at times but I decided to try the oil and add it to my protein shakes in the morning along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I need for substance for breakfast. Something that won't leave me starving by lunch.

Breakfast:
Water
Protein shake with 1/2 c. oatmeal and 2 TBSP Flax Oil
Vitamin and Cup of Water with ACV
Tea

1st Goal Bowl
Glass of Water with ACV
Protein Water

2nd Goal Bowl

3rd Goal Bowl
Water and ACV

I am so excited to become my personal best!

No comments: